We are now accepting new patients who are seeking a personalized approach to help improve their health, normalize weight and resolve chronic illness.
We are happy to partner with you and your current medical providers to help you uncover and address the root causes of your chronic illness.
We specialize in finding lifestyle-based wellness solutions for patients suffering with:
- Autoimmune Diseases – Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriasis, etc
- Allergies and Eczema
- Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- Menopausal Symptoms
- Diabetes, Prediabetes and Insulin Resistance
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) and Infertility
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) – Chronic Constipation, Diarrhea
- Inflammatory bowel disease – Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis
- Mood Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue
- Fibromyalgia and Other Inflammatory Conditions
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- High Cholesterol
- Chronic Vaginal or Urinary Tract Infections
- Chronic Sinus Issues
We specialize in facilitating wellness. That being said, until you feel well it is still important to remain in care with your current primary care provider and other medical specialists to manage your illness. We are happy to work in collaboration with you and your health care team as long as necessary to help you on your wellness journey. We are NOT able to serve as a primary care provider for patients, but can refer you to a local provider if you do not currently have one. We are NOT able to provide treatment for acute medical illness (colds, flu, ear infection, etc) or manage medications for chronic illnesses written by outside providers.